Thank you so much for your willingness to partner with Imagine Church! It’s the generosity of everyday people that fuels the incredible life change at Imagine. Our support comes from the normal giving of average folks who love contributing to the kinds of things they see God doing here. You can give securely using your PayPal account or credit card using one of the options below (note: if you want to give with your credit card instead of a PayPal account, simply select “Pay using your credit or debit card” during the secure checkout).
rxnorth canada drugs
canada cheap propecia
what works better viagra or levtira
viagra without prescription in usa
NOTE: All gifts to Imagine Church are tax-deductible. You will receive a record of your giving at the end of the year.
If you prefer, you can also mail your donation to the following address:
206 W Main St
Westfield, IN 46074
Our Commitment To You
We believe that when God makes provision for what He calls His children to do. Our role is not to “convince” people to support Imagine Church, but to clearly present the opportunities available so each person can clearly discern God’s clear leading. As a financial partner with us in ministry, we make the following commitment to you:
- We will not barrage you with high-pressure fundraising appeals.
- We will be straightforward and candid regarding financial needs. We’ll tell it like it is…no more, no less, honestly and with integrity.
- We will not exaggerate. We won’t feed you ministry “hype.” You’ll hear about the results of your giving and the impact it is having without making it sound like more than it is.
- We will keep necessary overhead lean and efficient. We are committed to meeting the logistical needs of our ministry in the most efficient way possible with the least amount of money.
- We will be completely open about our finances. Our books are open and our financial records are managed under the supervision of an outside advisory team for accountability purposes. If you want any information, just ask.
- We will conduct our administrative and financial affairs with excellence, not extravagance.